Version 1.0 (released 21-Dec-2011)
- Initial release of Food Planner
Version 1.1 (released 03-Jan-2012)
- Fix: Incorrect age calculation in Food Plan Wizard.
Version 1.2 (released 27-Jan-2012)
- Add: Database Backup utility to backup all database files.
- Add: Database Restore utility to restore all database files with option to select individual components. Supports restore of data from previous versions of database files.
- Add: Recipe Export and Import utilities for individual recipes.
- Change: Data Entry Tab text: Search Database - changed to Search Foods
- Change: Entry Details Button text: More... - changed to Details...
- Change: Added restrictions to the trial period. Limit of 20 entries and no restore of backups permitted.
- Change: Redesigned Weights and Measures Conversion form.
- Fix: Daily Activity Level description not showing correctly in Food Plan Wizard when editing current plan.
- Fix: Weight Trend Line Graph not showing lines between days without any weight entries.
- Fix: Food Items not shown in the order they were entered. Added Time Stamp to Entries and MealEntries Tables.
- Info: Previous versions of UserDB and RecipesDB database files no longer compatible with this release. Must use Restore utility.
Version 1.3 (released 09-Feb-2012)
- Add: Calories calculated from Macronutrients function on Food Database form.
- Add: Recipe Download Link on Recipes form.
- Add: Food Database Report.
- Add: EULA
- Change: Appearance of Select buttons modified with green checkmark icon.
- Change: Modified BMR formula for more accuracy.
for men, P=13.7516m + 5.0033h - 6.7550a + 66.4730
for women, P=9.5634m + 1.8496h - 4.6756a + 655.0955
where P is total heat production at complete rest,
m is the weight in kg, h is the height in cm, a is the age in years
- Change: Modified Daily Activity Level descriptions in Food Plan Wizard.
- Change: Subtotal in Entries section recalculates faster after adding food items.
- Change: Installation package now available as self extracting executable.
- Fix: Import of Favorites missing Fat values.
- Fix: Problem entering non-numeric values in Food Plan Wizard.